This project is read-only.

Is this project still alive?

Mar 12, 2015 at 2:04 PM
Anyone still supporting this project? Just wondering if there's a list of open issues or some newer documentation to be had.

So happy to see a C# implementation of JDF and was also pleasantly surprised by the addition of Graybox functionality. Don't want to see this fall by the wayside.
Mar 12, 2015 at 2:14 PM
Sorry to say it died when I stopped working in the digital printing business full time a little more than 3 years ago. If you know anyone interested in taking it over, let me know.

Tom Cabanski
5702 Kendall Hill Ln
Sugar Land, TX 77479
832-766-5961

Latest Tweet: The distance between failure and success is often nothing more than hard work. Read More

Mar 12, 2015 at 5:42 PM
Understandable :)

I see this project is also hosted on your github organization. I don't really know enough about the JDF process to be a good steward of the project, but it seems like that's a much more friendly development environment than CodePlex.

If the same build is loaded there, I'd like to see that page be the primary source for FluentJDF (maybe just putting a message on the front of this project's page)

As I work through my project, I'll put any pull requests through that project, rather than via subversion or w/e CodePlex is using.